Several EPA Web sites provide ways to search for local water quality information.
- BEACON 2.0 – Beach Advisory and Closing Online Notification
- Consumer Confidence Reports – annual drinking water quality reports
- Find Information About Your Beach
- Fish and Shellfish Advisories and Safe Eating Guidelines
- Fish Advisories Where You Live
- How’s My Waterway?
- WATERS GeoViewer - Get water quality assessments and drinking water information
- Surf Your Watershed
Contacting your state health or environmental agency or other local community resources may also be useful.