Frequent Questions

Where can I find information about tax credits or other financial assistance for alternative energy projects?

Information about financial assistance for alternative energy projects is available from the US Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE).

Questions? Contact EERE


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.