Frequent Questions

I have a complaint about dust from dirt roads in my area. What can I do?

Locate contact information for your county offices Exit who can help provide assistance and information regarding your concern/complaint. 

You can also contact your regional, state, and federal government agencies and your state air program.

You may also be interested in the following resources on rural roads, particle pollution, and health:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.