For information about radon, see the following web pages:
- EPA's Radon website including FAQs, federal initiatives, and how to locate a qualified radon service professional in your area.
- Publications about radon
Look up your state and regional contact for radon service professionals as well as your state radon program.
EPA supports the following toll-free hotlines to best serve consumers with radon-related questions and concerns:
- 1-800-SOSRADON (1-800-767-7236)* Purchase radon test kits by phone.
- 1-800-55RADON (557-2366)* Get live help for your radon questions.
- 1-800-644-6999* Radon Fit-It Hotline. For general information on fixing or reducing the radon level in your home.
- 1-800-426-4791 Safe Drinking Water Hotline. For general information on drinking water, radon in water, testing and treatment, and standards for radon drinking water. Operated under a contract with EPA.