Frequent Questions

How can I report a refrigerant violation, and is there a reward?

If you suspect or witness unlawful releases of refrigerant or other violations of the Clean Air Act regulations, you can file a report easily and anonymously by visiting EPA's Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance website at Report Environmental Violations Opens a New Window.  

If you have any additional questions, please contact:

Stratospheric Ozone Hotline:

Online comment form

See: Can individuals be compensated for providing information to the government about potential violations?

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.