Frequent Questions

Where can I report a complaint against a gas station?

If you believe there may be price-gouging or price-fixing at a gas station, please contact your local authority, which may be your state's division of weights and measures.

If you want to report a gas leak from a station's underground storage tank (UST), please see:

State environmental agencies may also be able to give you information and assistance specific to your community.

For information about improving fuel economy or mileage, please see

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.