Frequent Questions

Where can I locate information about household hazardous waste?

Information about waste is managed by the EPA Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR):

If you have questions or concerns regarding disposal of household hazardous waste in your local area, you may wish to contact your local recycling center or public works department. You may also locate your regional EPA office.

 The following frequently asked questions may also be helpful:

How should consumers and homeowners dispose of paint?

Where can I recycle old electronics, such as computers and mobile devices?

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.