Frequent Questions

How do I add, change, or delete a mailing address with the EPA?

The Public Access Service does not maintain a centralized mailing list. It is recommended that you contact the specific EPA office from which you have received mailings to request that they update their list.

You can identify the office from the return address label on the item that you received. By sending your request to that address and using the mail code noted within the return address, the appropriate office should receive your request for a change. If there isn't a specific return address or mail code on the item that you received, you may wish to contact the EPA office that handles the topic area covered in the mailing.
Find an EPA Office

If you want to change your address associated with your EPA ID number, please contact the office associated with your ID number. To locate the office, you can view our How do I get an EPA ID Number? frequent question.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.