Frequent Questions

Who can I contact to test composite wood products in my home for formaldehyde?

Some states maintain lists of contractors available in their state or they have proficiency programs or requirements of their own. You can contact your state environmental agency to determine whether there are requirements associated with testing formaldehyde. See: Health and Environmental Agencies of U.S. States and Territories

For further information about composite wood and flooring products:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.