Frequent Questions

I am interested in importing or exporting chemicals. Where can I locate information on this topic?

The EPA Requirements for Importers and Exporters Website has information about import/export requirements for chemical substances such as ozone depleting substances, pesticides, and chemical substances regulated under Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), as well as other import/export topics.

Need Help? The TSCA Hotline can answer general questions about import-export requirements.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.