Frequent Questions

Where can I find information on Agent Orange and Agent Orange research?

For information on Agent Orange research and military exposures see:
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA): Public Health Exposures: Agent Orange.

The VA offers eligible Veterans a free Agent Orange Registry health exam for possible long-term health problems related to exposure.
See: Agent Orange Registry Health Exam

For information about disability compensation, contact the Veterans Benefits Administration’s (VBA) Gulf War/Agent Orange Helpline at 1-800-749-8387 or see Compensation for Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange.

Questions? Contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC). NPIC is an EPA-sponsored hotline which provides a variety of impartial information on all pesticides.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.